Cookeville, TN, July 6, 2021 – REI has developed a compact, travel ready sweep kit – the TTK Tactical TSCM Kit – for the frequent Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM) traveler. The TTK provides a single compact, easily deployed sweep kit that fits most airline carry-on compartments and weighs approximately 25 lbs./11.3kg. The TTK combines the necessary equipment to perform effective sweeps for illicit RF transmitters and hidden electronics.
Porting multiple TSCM products and cases from office to jobsite can be unwieldy and inconvenient. It also increases risk of damage, especially when needing to be checked at the airport. The TTK is packaged in a hard-shell carry-on travel case with custom foam layers to secure and protect case contents.
Included in the TTK are:
- MESA® REI’s newest hand-held Spectrum Analyzer for portable RF analysis up to 6 GHz (12 GHz with Down Converter Antenna)
- ANDRE® Broadband Detector for near-field detection and location of RF transmitters up to 6 GHz (12 GHz with Downconverter Antenna)
- ORION 2.4 HX® Non-Linear Junction Detector for finding hidden electronics (active and inactive) (FCC 3.3W or G 6.6W)
- CMA® Countermeasures Amplifier for detecting wired surveillance devices
- FLIR DM285 Industrial Imaging Multimeter (U.S. only, not included in export kits)
- Accessories – cables, batteries, antennas/probes and tools