The OSCOR Blue is a hand-held spectrum analyzer with a rapid sweep speed and functionality suited for detecting unknown, illegal, disruptive, and anomalous rogue transmissions across a wide frequency range. The OSCOR Blue Spectrum Analyzer is designed to detect illicit eavesdropping signals, perform site surveys for communication systems, conduct radio frequency (RF) emissions analysis, and investigate misuse of the RF spectrum.
Efficiency: sweeps 24 GHz in one second to quickly detect transmitting electronic surveillance devices and ensure that spectrum activity is captured
Usability: captures comprehensive signal activity without missing signals due to limited antenna range or from having to switch external antennas
Portability: complete integrated spectrum analyzer system with built-in antennas and analysis software, small and hand-held for easy mobility
Request Price Quote View More Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- OSCOR Blue sweeps 24 GHz in 1 second in 12.2 kHz steps. Fast sweep time, built-in antennas, and on-board software make the OSCOR Blue easy and quick to deploy, optimizing total operational speed.
- Seamless real-time spectrum visibility from 10 kHz to 24 GHz or 10 kHz to 8 GHz (depending on the model) using the integrated auto-switching multi-antenna system.
- The OSCOR Blue is lightweight (9.6 lbs./4.4 kg), small and hand-held for easy mobility through target areas while collecting trace data.
- REI’s trace analysis functionality adds dimension by providing full analysis of trace data on-board. Perform trace analysis on-screen without the need for a laptop.
- OSCOR Blue can subtract a reference trace from a target sweep trace, and then create a signal list from the difference trace, very quickly showing a list of signals unique to the target area.
- Waterfall analysis captures and records signal peak traces over time for historical analysis of spectrum activity.
- Signals are easily located based on RSSI level change and near field locating function.
- Continuous spectrum update while using built-in suite of demodulators (audio, video).
- OSCOR Blue includes a Multi-Purpose Probe that plugs into the Auxiliary port for capturing carrier current, IR, CATV (F Connector), VLF Antenna.
|RF SYSTEM - 8 GHz and 24 GHz models available|
Displayed Average Noise Level (DANL) (25 kHz Resolution Band Width)
Sweep speed: 24 GHz/second
|Demodulation types: AM, FM|
Filter sizes: 800 khz, 200 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 6.25 kHz, 2 kHz
Subcarrier filters: 6.25 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 200 kHz
Headphone output (low leakage headphones included)
|Formats: NTSC, PAL, SECAM|
Demodulation: AM, FM
Filter sizes: 12.75 MHz, 6.375 MHz
Subcarrier filters: 6.25 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 200 kHz
|Built-in auto switching antenna system|
|Aux RF in: 10 kHz to 8 GHz|
IF out: 25 MHz wide centered at 75 MHz
Baseband out: DC – 6 MHz
Expansion: Aux Control Port for MPP
|Integrated touch screen with 8.4” display|
Soft keys and rotary optical encoder
USB ports (A and B type)
|Universal power supply included: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
Removable battery: rechargeable Lithium ion, 2-3 hour runtime
|EXTERNAL STORAGE CAPABILITY|
|Compact Flash (CF) slot|
|Dimensions: 11.5 in x 13.2 in x 3.0 in (29.2 cm x 33.5 cm x 7.6 cm)|
Unit weight with battery: 9.6 lbs (4.4 kg)
Case dimensions: 5.5 in x 14.9 in x 19.5 in (14 cm x 37.8 cm x 49.5 cm)
Case weight with unit and accessories: 21.0 lbs (9.5 kg)
Operating temperature: 0° C to +50° C
AccessoriesProbes & Antennas
The MPP plugs into the auxiliary port for capturing carrier current signals, coax, VLF magnetic loop, infrared, and visible light transmissions.
Part Number: 6-00061
The directional antenna makes locating transmitters easier and is handheld or can be clipped to the antenna panel. Range: 1.5 GHz to 8 GHz
Part Number: 4-00106
The whip antenna plugs into the extension connector on top of the antenna panel to improve low frequency reception.
Part Number: 6-00060
A 6600 milliampere hour lithium-ion battery for the following REI products: OSCOR Green, OSCOR Blue, & TALAN.
Part Number: 0-RB250
The Data Viewer Software allows OSCOR Blue and OSCOR Green users to open, view, analyze, organize, export, and print saved data files on a PC.
The Data Viewer works with the following file types:
- Trace files – Peak or Average trace files display in a graph view with zoom and scroll capability. Multiple trace files can be layered in one graph view for comparison.
- Signal Lists – displays frequency, bandwidth, amplitude, and date. Can be exported to .csv or .html file format for further analysis.
- Images – displays screenshots, raster waterfall and other images.
- Audio files – demodulated audio selected in the software will launch default media player to play back audio.
- Can analyze OSCOR Blue Trace Record Waterfall or OSCOR Green Spectrogram files.
Download the Data Viewer software and run installation on a Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10 Operating System. Microsoft .Net Framework Version 4 may also be required. From the OSCOR, .peak, .avg, .png, .wav and .signals files can be saved to the Compact Flash or a USB device and then transferred to the PC. From the File/Open menu, select the desired files to open. A Quickstart guide is available in the Help menu.