Prerequisite Courses: None
The five-day Countermeasures Core Concepts course focuses on the components of a counter surveillance sweep and the related equipment. Students will be introduced to telephone testing, non-linear junction detectors, basic RF search techniques, as well as basic investigative procedures. This course is designed to introduce and familiarize the technical security specialist with various counter surveillance equipment.
Note: Training begins at 8:30 a.m. CST and typically ends at 4:30 p.m.
- Threat overview of commercially available devices
- Telephone testing procedures and equipment
- Physical search procedures
- Overview of TSCM equipment including:
- ORION Non-Linear Junction Detector
- VPC/VPX-64 Pole Camera
- Other various unique physical search equipment
- General overview of commercial TDR, thermal imager and x-ray equipment