The five-day Advanced Equipment Use course further develops equipment operators’ TSCM skills with a wide variety of equipment. This class includes one day of equipment review and advanced TSCM concepts training followed by an elaborate multiple day exercise that focuses on procedures and concepts that test students’ ability to deploy equipment effectively.
|Course Dates||Reserve Your Spot|
|April 22, 2024 - April 26, 2024|
Note: Training begins at 8:30 a.m. CST and typically ends at 4:30 p.m.
- TSCM equipment review including OSCOR, ORION NLJD, TALAN, ANDRE™, and CMA-100 Amplifier, Voltmeter
- Sweep concepts review including threat assessment
- Stages of a TSCM sweep from RF to physical search techniques
- Developing a TSCM sweep plan
- In depth, multi-day sweep exercise with various threat and vulnerability types