Prerequisite Courses: Countermeasures Core Concepts
This five-day course focuses on the operation and deployment of the MESA including detection and location of potentially illicit or unknown RF signals using Smart Bars analysis and various Spectrum Analyzer tools. A review of the ANDRE, to include Data Logger and the Data Logger computer-based program, is also presented to help build on the Level 1 Countermeasures CORE Concepts Course.
Note: Training begins at 8:30 a.m. CST and typically ends at 4:30 p.m.
- Introduction to RF energy
- Overview of modulation schemes
- A general overview of the MESA
- MESA operation
- Spectrum Mode
- SmartBars™ Mode (Patented feature)
- Mobile Bands
- Review of the ANDRE
- ANDRE Data Logger Software