Prerequisite Courses: Countermeasures Core Concepts
This five-day digital telephone course builds upon the Countermeasures Core Concepts course and provides in-depth instruction on digital telephone system testing and analysis for technical threats, including the operation of the TALAN Telephone and Line Analyzer.
|Course Dates||Reserve Your Spot|
|April 12, 2021 - April 16, 2021|
|May 10, 2021 - May 14, 2021|
|June 14, 2021 - June 18, 2021|
Note: Training begins at 8:30 a.m. CST and typically ends at 4:30 p.m.
- Telephone system characteristics and vulnerabilities
- Countermeasure tests:
- Frequency Domain Reflectometry (FDR)
- Voltage/ohms tests
- Digital demodulation and audio detection
- Non-Linear Junction Detection (NLJD) on a wire
- Digital telephone countermeasure analysis procedures
- Other line testing and analysis