Portable RF Detection & Analysis
The OSCOR Green Spectrum Analyzer is designed to detect illicit eavesdropping signals, perform site surveys for communication systems, conduct radio frequency (RF) emissions analysis, and investigate misuse of the RF spectrum. The OSCOR Green is a portable spectrum analyzer that sweeps 24 GHz in one second to quickly detect transmitting electronic surveillance devices and ensure that spectrum activity is captured.
Efficiency: reference and target traces are quickly attained, stored, and compared for rapid analysis and a waterfall display generates a spectrogram of receiver traces over time
Usability: employs a touch screen interface, remote access capabilities, and built-in software
Portability: weighs less than ten pounds and does not require additional antennas or cables; battery power lasts 3-4 hours
Request Price Quote View Features & Applications
- Scans 24 GHz in 1 second ensuring spectrum activity is captured (2,000,000 data points per second)
- Built-in software and auto switching antenna system to 24 GHz means no additional antennas, cables, or laptop are required
- Touch screen allows you to pan, zoom, drag, and move
- The lightweight unit weighs only 9.6 lbs/4.4 kg providing bench-top spectrum analyzer capabilities in portable design
- Battery run time is 3-4 hours
- RF traces are easily mapped; reference and target traces are quickly captured, stored, and compared (including differences) for rapid analysis
- Quickly identify localized RF energy transmissions and generate signal lists
- Spectrogram (Waterfall) display generates Spectrogram of receiver traces over time
- Built in demodulators: AM, FM, SSB, subcarrier, and video (displayed on screen)
- Connect remotely to the OSCOR Green™ with 3rd party virtual network computing software
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures (TSCM)
- Counter Surveillance
- Radio Frequency (RF) Detection
- Radio Frequency (RF) Analysis
- Spectrum Analysis
- Signal Analysis
- Intelligence Protection
- Executive Protection
- Eavesdropping Detection
- Surveillance Equipment Detection
- Electronic Surveillance Detection
RF SYSTEM - 24 GHz
|Frequency: 24 GHz model: 10 kHz to 24 GHz
Displayed Average Noise Level (DANL) at 25 kHz resolution bandwidth:
Sweep speed: 24 GHz/second
|Demodulation types: AM, FM
Filters sizes: 800 kHz, 200 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 6.25 kHz, 2 kHz
Subcarrier filters: 6.25 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 200 kHz
Headphone output (low leakage headphones included)
|Formats: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
Demodulation: AM, FM
Filter sizes: 12.75 MHz, 6.375 MHz
Subcarrier filters: 6.25 kHz, 12.5 kHz, 200 kHz
|Built-in auto switching antenna system
|Aux RF in: 10 kHz to 8 GHz
IF out: 25 MHz wide centered at 75 MHz
Baseband out: DC – 6 MHz
Expansion: Aux control port for MPP
|Integrated touch screen with 8.4” display
Soft keys and rotary optical encoder
USB port (A type): for peripherals (keyboard, mouse)
|Universal power supply included: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
Removable battery: Rechargeable Lithium ion, 4-hour runtime (typical)
|Dimensions: 11.5 in x 13.2 in x 3.0 in (29.2 cm x 33.5 cm x 7.6 cm)
Unit weight with battery: 9.6 lbs (4.4 kg)
Case dimensions: 5.4 in x 14.9 in x 19.5 in (14 cm x 37.8 cm x 49.5 cm)
Case weight including unit and accessories: 21.0 lbs (9.5 kg)
|Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C
Note: It is recommended to run the unit on battery power above +40°C. The supplied AC adapter's operating temperature is 0°C to +40°C.
|OSCOR Green Owner’s Manual (6 MB)|
|OSCOR Green Brochure (3 MB)|
|OSCOR Green VNC Technical Bulletin (363 kB)|
|Customer User Spans (4 kB)|
|OSCOR Green Firmware v. 220.127.116.117 (22 MB)|
|Data Viewer Software (16 MB)|
AccessoriesProbes & Antennas
The MPP plugs into the auxiliary port for capturing carrier current signals, coax, VLF magnetic loop, infrared, and visible light transmissions.
Part Number: 6-00061
The directional antenna makes locating transmitters easier and is handheld or can be clipped to the antenna panel. Range: 1.5 GHz to 8 GHz
Part Number: 4-00106
The whip antenna plugs into the extension connector on top of the antenna panel to improve low frequency reception.
Part Number: 6-00060
An 8.7 amp hour lithium-ion battery for the following REI products: OSCOR Green, OSCOR Blue, & TALAN 3.0.
Part Number: 0-RB250
The Data Viewer Software allows OSCOR Blue and OSCOR Green users to be open, view, analyze, organize, export and print saved data files on a PC.
The Data Viewer works with the following file types:
- Trace files – Peak or Average trace files display in a graph view with zoom and scroll capability. Multiple trace files can be layered in one graph view for comparison.
- Signal Lists – displays frequency, bandwidth, amplitude, and date. Can be exported to csv or html file format for further analysis.
- Images – displays screenshots, raster waterfall and other images.
- Audio files – demodulated audio selected in the software will launch default media player to play back audio.
- Can analyze OSCOR Blue Trace Record Waterfall or OSCOR Green Spectrogram files.
Download the Data Viewer software and run installation on a Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, or 10 Operating System. Microsoft .Net Framework Version 4 may also be required. From the OSCOR, .peak, .avg, .png, .wav and .signals files can be saved to the Compact Flash or a USB device and then transferred to the PC. From the File/Open menu, select the desired files to open. A Quickstart guide is available in the Help menu.