This seminar will focus on the technology behind Global Positioning System tracking devices. Also, best practices for locating a tracking device on a vehicle will be discussed. The seminar will last approximately 1-2 hours. Here are some of the topics:
- GPS, GLONASS, and GNSS Satellite Systems
- How position is calculated, and transmission/receive technology
- Types of devices with examples
- Typical installation locations
- Considerations on locating the devices
- Sweep results with various REI products
We encourage you to engage Instructors throughout the seminar for a more interactive experience.
Seminar Dates: May 13 | Jun 10
Note: These Zoom seminars last approximately 1 hour with Q&A to follow. The scheduled times can be found in the registration form below and is listed in U.S. Chicago – CDT/CST.