This seminar will focus on the technology behind Global Positioning System tracking devices. Also, best practices for locating a tracking device on a vehicle will be discussed. The seminar will last approximately 1-2 hours. Registration ends the Friday before the online seminar date. Here are some of the topics:
- GPS, GLONASS, and GNSS Satellite Systems
- How position is calculated, and transmission/receive technology
- Types of devices with examples
- Typical installation locations
- Considerations on locating the devices
- Sweep results with various REI products
We encourage you to engage Instructors throughout the seminar for a more interactive experience.
Seminar Dates: April 23rd
Note: This Zoom seminar begins at 10 a.m. CST/CDT (U.S. Chicago), lasting approximately 1 hour. Q&A to follow.