HEICO Corporation Acquires Leading Surveillance Countermeasures Company

MIAMI & COOKEVILLE, Tenn.–()– HEICO Corporation (Hollywood, FL, USA)(NYSE HEI.A and HEI) today announced that its Electronic Technologies Group acquired 75% of the ownership of Cookeville, TN-based Research Electronics International, LLC (“REI”) in an all cash transaction. REI’s two owners/managers retained the remaining 25% ownership. No further financial details were disclosed.

Click here to read the entire press release on Business Wire