The ANDRE is a handheld broadband receiver that detects known, unknown, illegal, disruptive, or interfering transmissions. The ANDRE locates nearby RF, infrared, visible light, carrier current, and other types of transmitters. Quickly and discretely mitigate threats using the ANDRE Advanced Kit’s wide range of accessories specifically designed to receive transmissions across a 1 kHz to 6 GHz frequency range. Technical security specialists will appreciate the portability and responsiveness of the ANDRE. It is an excellent complement to an OSCOR Spectrum Analyzer as a preliminary non-alerting tool.
Efficiency: auto-recognition of attached probes displays the correlating frequency band
Usability: 3.5” touch screen display provides simple setup and operation
Portability: lightweight, handheld unit has a USB data port for file transfer
Request Price Quote View More Features & Benefits
Features & Benefits
- HISTOGRAM DISPLAY: The ANDRE features a signal strength histogram displaying RF levels over user-selected time intervals ranging from 5 seconds to 12 hours. Observe differences between digital, analog, and burst signals and set alert thresholds with audio and haptic feedback.
- SIGNAL INFORMATION AND BAND DETAILS: The ANDRE frequency counter automatically generates a signal list from the strongest signals. Signal frequencies are listed beginning with the strongest signal, and can be designated as threatening, friendly, or unknown. Double-tapping a signal provides more details including band classification information.
- AUDIO MODE: The ANDRE can demodulate and playback live analog audio. Ten second audio files can be recorded, stored, and played back. The live audio screen displays a bar graph showing received signal strength.
- POST-INVESTIGATION RESOURCES: Review time chart screenshots, playback demodulated audio, and review captured signal lists on a PC while writing your report.
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Increase your ability to investigate specific portions of the RF spectrum with the following accessories:
Accessory Frequency Range Whip Antenna* 30 MHz - 6 GHz VLF Loop* 10 kHz - 30 MHz Locator Probe 20 MHz - 6 GHz Concealed Antenna 750 MHz - 6 GHz Acoustic Leakage Detector 300 Hz - 20 kHz Audio Transformer 300 Hz - 20 kHz Carrier Current Probe* 100 kHz - 60 MHz Log Periodic Antenna 500 MHz - 6 GHz Infrared/Visible Light Probe (built-in)* 1 kHz - 70 MHz
*Basic package available with four probe attachments.
Stepped attenuation control: 30 dB, 20 dB, 10 dB, Auto, off
|Built-in speaker and external headphones with adjustable volume control|
|3.5” (4 cm) capacitive touch screen|
|USB data port for software upgrades and file transfer|
|Input: USB internal charger|
Batteries: 3400 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery (2 included), USB recharger
Run time: >5 hours (typical)