Liability Waiver and Release of Claims
Customers visiting the Research Electronics International (REI) facility or attending any REI sponsored event must acknowledge and understand that participation is voluntary and includes risk of exposure to illness, such as COVID-19, and that the risk of serious illness and death does exist. Visitors must knowingly assume all risk of injury, harm and any loss associated with the attendance of REI sponsored event.
By registering for REI Training, you acknowledge, understand, and assume all risks, known and unknown, inherent or otherwise associated with an REI event. You indemnify, expressly waive and release any and all claims, known or unknown, against REI, its parent company, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, vendors, customers, students and guests (collectively, “Releasees”), for any injury, illness, disability, death, financial burden, or property damage arising out of my attendance at any REI event including but not limited to training or marketing events, whether arising out of the negligence of REI, Releasees, or any other people present, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This privacy notice states the privacy practices for www.reiusa.net. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared (the right to access)
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data (the data portability clause and the right to be forgotten)
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Our site requests information via contact forms (or webforms). Submission of these forms is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose your information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request or to perform the below activities. We will keep your submitted information until you tell us otherwise.
What we do with the information we gather:
- Internal record keeping
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, firmware updates, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of future contact from us at any time. You can do the following via the Contact form:
- Request a copy of the data we have about you stored by this website, if any
- Have us delete any data we have about you stored by this website, if any
- Unsubscribe from promotional emails (or use the link provided in the e-mail footer)
REI monitors web traffic and web server logs using the best security practices available via WordPress and our web hosting platform to prevent data breaches.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.
Last updated: 6/2/2022