REI’s Business Intelligence Protection Seminars explain the risks posed to businesses and individuals by electronic eavesdropping and illicit surveillance. Wrongful exposure of sensitive information including merger or acquisition planning, marketing strategies, financial projections, or executive employee behavior can severely harm an organization. The mere perception of compromised information can lead to stock decline, negative publicity, damaged business relationships, and loss of customer confidence. BIPS offer practical instruction and techniques to guard against critical information loss.
Each seminar includes:
- Countermeasures used to protect against information theft
- Telephone threat examples (how telephone systems can be compromised & how to detect vulnerabilities)
- Eavesdropping techniques used to steal information and methods to counter threats
- Technical surveillance threats including easily-accessible bugging devices
- Overview of TSCM equipment and REI’s newest product offerings including the ANDRE™ Advanced Near-field Detection Receiver
Austin, TX on June 4, 2019
Embassy Suites Austin Central
5901 North I-35
Austin, TX 78723
Dallas, TX on June 6, 2019
Embassy Suites Dallas Market Center
2727 N. Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, TX 75207
Each seminar will begin at 9:00 AM and conclude at 4:00 PM. Registration is free – lunch and refreshments will be provided. Seating is limited; attendees are encouraged to register early.