REI is an energetic and diverse company with a complimentary mix of career opportunities for skilled and talented labor including:
- Software engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Engineering test technicians
- Production assemblers
- Training instructors
Our goal is to provide technical security professionals the very best tools to protect their customers and organizations from information theft. Our products are unique, complex, and designed and built in-house, which makes employee retention an important part of our growth and success. Send Resume to Research Electronics International, 455 Security Drive, Cookeville, TN 38506 or email@example.com.
Primary job function: Test, repair, and troubleshoot circuit boards.
- Electronics technical school, including working knowledge of test equipment and ability to read schematics;
- Soldering skill and attention to detail;
- Ability to work both alone and in teams of people;
- Familiar with personal computers.
- Test, repair, and troubleshoot circuit boards and sub-assemblies for electronic test equipment, using a variety of test equipment (oscilloscope, multi-meter, signal generator, spectrum analyzer, etc);
- Inspect own work for quality appearance and functionality, using schematics, work instructions, and test equipment;
- Assist with construction of test jigs and fixtures;
- Cross-train other production employees as needed for backup;
- Use soldering iron and some power tools; may use automated assembly equipment;
- Work with computer data base and use basic office software, including e-mail;
- May occasionally lift containers of parts weighing up to 60 lbs.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary job function: Pack boxes for carrier pick-up and prepare all shipping documents.
- Strong computer proficiency required
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment
- Time Management Skills
- Experience working in an environment with domestic and international shipments
- Manage all export/import documents needed for shipments (NAFTA Certificates/Affidavits/Foreign Shipper Declarations/Importers Declarations, etc.)
- Pack out and verify contents of shipments
- Dangerous Goods regulations and certifications
- Manage Freight and Courier Accounts, rates and negotiations
- Resolve shipping issues and claims with internal team and freight carrier
- Interface with other departments to resolve problems with timely delivery and disposition
- Conduct Finished Goods monthly inventory counts to ensure inventory accuracy
- Operate and maintain a forklift
Must be able to lift containers of parts weighing up to 100 lbs.
Send resume to email@example.com.