REI is an energetic and diverse company with a complimentary mix of career opportunities for skilled and talented labor including:
- Software engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Electrical engineers
- Engineering test technicians
- Production assemblers
- Training instructors
Our goal is to provide technical security professionals with the very best tools to protect their customers and organizations from information theft. Our products are unique, complex, and designed and built in-house, which makes employee retention an important part of our growth and success. Send Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word Resume to email@example.com.
Test, troubleshoot, and repair circuit boards and sub-assemblies
- Inspect circuit boards and sub-assemblies to ensure all quality specifications of assembly and solder qualities are met
- Using test equipment, test jigs, and computer programs to program and/or test the circuit boards and assemblies to verify proper functionality as defined by engineering specifications
- Troubleshoot and repair defective circuit boards and sub-assemblies to meet engineering specifications
- Assist in cross training other test technicians
- Assist in the construction of test jigs and fixtures to improve the test ability and efficiency
- Provide technical support for assemblers and final assembly testers as assigned by management
- Preform inventory control, accurate inventory transactions entries, and database quality entries
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the position.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Knowledge of electronics theory and application
- High competence for soldering skills
- Ability to read schematics and comprehend electronic datasheets
- Ability to comprehend Standard Operations Process and other technical documents
- Working with computer data bases and other programs to perform job functions and inventory transactions
FLSA Classification: Nonexempt
Reports to: Production Manager
Supervisory responsibilities: None
Work environment: Working on a Production Floor environment. Location in Cookeville TN corporate building required.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a workstation.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
Travel required: None
Required education and experience
- High School diploma or GED.
- Electronic technical school or equivalent experience.
Preferred education and experience: Knowledge about RF a plus.
Additional eligibility requirements: Must be authorized to work in the United States of America.
Work authorization/security clearance requirements: NA
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
All qualified individuals, including minorities, women and people with disabilities, are encouraged to apply, regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin and ancestry, age, marital/domestic partner/civil union status, or veteran status.
Please note this job description is not a contract. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change over time and the employer shall, in its discretion, modify or adjust the position to meet the company’s changing needs at any time with or without notice.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.