This seminar will focus on the VoIP+ Plus software in the Telephone and Line Analyzer (TALAN). Participants should already have a basic understanding of network data flow. Demonstrations will include the capturing and analysis of various types of network traffic. The seminar will last approximately 1-2 hours and cover the following topics;
- Connecting the TALAN to a Network
- Testing at the Phone VS. Testing at the Switch
- Packet Capture
- Network Streams
- Characteristics of VoIP Traffic
- FFT Analysis of Network Streams
- Typical VoIP Protocols
- Voice Codecs
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
We encourage you to engage Instructors throughout the seminar for a more interactive experience.
Seminar Dates: Jan 18
Note: This Zoom seminar begins at 10 a.m. CST, lasting approximately 1 hour. Q&A to follow.