This Seminar will focus on the features and applications of the OSCOR Data Viewer and its uses for analysis and report writing. The Seminar will last approximately 1-2 hours.
- Trace files – Peak or Average trace files display in a graph view with zoom and scroll capability. Multiple trace files can be layered in one graph view for comparison.
- Signal Lists – displays frequency, bandwidth, amplitude, and date. Can be exported to csv or html file format for further analysis.
- Images – displays screenshots, raster waterfall and other images.
- Audio files – demodulated audio selected in the software will launch default media player to play back audio.
- Can analyze OSCOR Blue Trace Record Waterfall or OSCOR Green Spectrogram files.
The OSCOR is a portable spectrum analyzer with a rapid sweep speed and functionality suited for detecting unknown, illegal, disruptive, and anomalous rogue transmissions across a wide frequency range. Click here for more information on the ANDRE product page.
We encourage you to engage Instructors throughout the seminar for a more interactive experience.
Seminar Dates: Feb 9
Note: This Zoom seminar begins at 10 a.m. CST, lasting approximately 1-2 hours. Q&A to follow.