ERII and Research Electronics International are hosting a seminar on Wednesday, August 16th at the Embassy Suites Alexandria offering hands-on demonstration of the ANDRE Advanced Near-field Detection Receiver. Attendees will interact with the ANDRE, learn about its features, and test it against live signals.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of accessory probes and antennas and their functionality
- Comparison of Full Screen and Zoom View
- Explanation of features including signal list, band detail information, and audio mode
- Discussion of time domain vs. frequency domain
- Capturing data from the ANDRE including screen shots, demodulated audio, and signal lists
The seminar will begin at 9:00 AM and conclude around 4:00 PM. Registration is free – refreshments will be provided.
Seating is limited; attendees are encouraged to register early.