REI is offering two seminars in the Washington D.C. area on Tuesday, May 23rd and Wednesday, May 24th at the Holiday Inn and Suites – Old Town Alexandria providing hands-on demonstrations of our newest innovations and upgrades. Attendees will interact with the products, learn about their features, and test them against live signals.
Topics covered include:
ANDRE™ Advanced Near-field Detection Receiver
- Overview of accessory probes and antennas and their functionality
- Explanation of features including histogram display, signal list, band detail information, and audio mode
- Capturing data from the ANDRE including screen shots, demodulated audio, and signal lists
TALAN™ 3.0 Telephone & Line Analyzer
- Identifying VoIP traffic characteristics, filtering capabilities
- Overview of packet information and analysis
- Testing against new vulnerabilities including Cat6 and shielded cables
ORION™ 900 HX Non-Linear Junction Detector
- Overview of 900 MHz frequency range benefits
- Performance comparison between ORION 2.4 HX and ORION 900
- Deluxe offering with interchangeable heads
Each seminar will begin at 9:00 AM and conclude around 4:00 PM. Registration is free – lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Seating is limited; attendees are encouraged to register early.