This three (3) day course will introduce students to the emerging technology of VoIP from a countersurveillance perspective. Students will gain an understanding of VoIP network hardware and software basics. While the focus will be on testing the characteristics of a network to determine potential threats and vulnerabilities, students will use additional hardware and software solutions to capture and analyze multiple types of network traffic.
Talan Telephone Countermeasures Level 2 or DTC-210
For more information or to register for REI Courses, contact REI by phone at +1 931.537.6032 or by email at email@example.com.
- Advanced TALAN tests on a VoIP Network
- Telephony and Data Wiring Standards
- Power over Ethernet
- Circuit and Packet Switched Networks
- The Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) Model
- Elements of a VoIP Network
- VoIP Protocols
- Threats to a VoIP System
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Capturing VoIP traffic with the TALAN
- Analyzing VoIP Traffic
- Wireshark Network Protocol Analyzer
Sep 28-30 2015
Dec 14-16 2015
Mar 7-9 2016
(8:30-4:30 [CDT] )
|Cost per Person
Contact REI for pricing information.