||REI TRAINING CENTER
TALAN Telephone Countermeasures - Level 2
Title: TALAN Telephone Countermeasures Course [5 days]
This five (5) day Digital Telephone Course continues on the Countermeasures Core Concepts course and provides in depth instruction on digital telephone system testing and analysis for technical threats, including the operation of the REI TALAN Telephone and Line Analyzer.
Prerequisite: Countermeasure Core Concepts - Level 1
• Telephone system characteristics and vulnerabilities
• Countermeasure tests:
• Digital telephone countermeasure analysis procedures
- FDR, Frequency Domain Reflectometry
- Voltage/ohms tests
- Digital demodulation and audio detection
- Non-Linear Junction Detection (NLJD) on a wire
• Other line testing and analysis.
For more information or to register for REI Courses, contact REI by phone at +1 931.537.6032 or by email at email@example.com.
May 13-17 2013
Jun 10-14 2013
Aug 19-23 2013
Sep 16-20 2013
Oct 14-18 2013
Nov 11-15 2013
Dec 9-13 2013
|Cost per Person
Contact REI for pricing information.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: TALAN Telephone Countermeasures Course