||REI TRAINING CENTER
TALAN Telephone Countermeasures - Level 2
Title: TALAN Telephone Countermeasures Course [5 days]
This five (5) day Digital Telephone Course continues on the Countermeasures Core Concepts course and provides in depth instruction on digital telephone system testing and analysis for technical threats, including the operation of the REI TALAN Telephone and Line Analyzer.
Prerequisite: Countermeasure Core Concepts - Level 1
• Telephone system characteristics and vulnerabilities
• Countermeasure tests:
• Digital telephone countermeasure analysis procedures
- FDR, Frequency Domain Reflectometry
- Voltage/ohms tests
- Digital demodulation and audio detection
- Non-Linear Junction Detection (NLJD) on a wire
• Other line testing and analysis.
For more information or to register for REI Courses, contact REI by phone at +1 931.537.6032 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mar 17-21 2014 (FULL)
Apr 7-11 2014
May 5-9 2014
Jun 16-20 2014
Aug 18-22 2014
Sep 22-26 2014
Oct 13-17 2014
Oct 20-24 2014
Nov 10-14 2014
Dec 8-12 2014
(8:30-4:30 [CDT] M-F)
|Cost per Person
Contact REI for pricing information.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: TALAN Telephone Countermeasures Course