The five (5) day Countermeasures Core Concepts course focuses on the components of a countersurveillance sweep and the related equipment. Students will be introduced to telephone testing, non-linear junction detectors, basic RF search techniques, as well as basic investigative procedures. This course is designed to introduce and familiarize the technical security specialist with various counter surveillance equipment.
• Threat overview of commercially available devices
• Telephone testing procedures and equipment
• Physical search procedures
• Overview of various TSCM equipment including:
- ORION Non-Linear Junction Detector
- VPC/VPX-64 Pole Camera
- Other various unique physical search equipment
- General overview of commercial TDR, Thermal Imager and X-Ray equipment
For more information or to register for REI Courses, contact REI by phone at +1 931.537.6032 or by email at email@example.com.
Oct 6-10 2014
Nov 3-7 2014 (FULL)
Dec 1-5 2014
Jan 26-30 2015
Feb 23-27 2015
Mar 16-20 2015
Apr 13-17 2015
May 4-8 2015
Jun 1-5 2015
(8:30-4:30 [CDT] M-F)
|Cost per Person
Contact REI for pricing information.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Countermeasures Core Concepts Course