The five (5) day Countermeasures Core Concepts course focuses on the components of a countersurveillance sweep and the related equipment. Students will be introduced to telephone testing, non-linear junction detectors, basic RF search techniques, as well as basic investigative procedures. This course is designed to introduce and familiarize the technical security specialist with various counter surveillance equipment.
• Threat overview of commercially available devices
• Telephone testing procedures and equipment
• Physical search procedures
• Overview of various TSCM equipment including:
• ORION, NJE-4000
• VPC/VPX-64 Pole Camera
• Other various unique physical search equipment
• General overview of commercial TDR, Thermal Imager and X-Ray equipment
For more information or to register for REI Courses, contact REI by phone at +1 931.537.6032 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apr 28-May 2 2014
Jun 9-13 2014 (FULL)
Jul 14-18 2014
Aug 11-15 2014
Sep 15-19 2014
Oct 6-10 2014
Nov 3-7 2014
Dec 1-5 2014
(8:30-4:30 [CDT] M-F)
|Cost per Person
Contact REI for pricing information.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Countermeasures Core Concepts Course