REI Introduces ORION 2.4 Non-Linear Junction Detector more...
REI 3rd Quarter 2013 Newsletter more...
New Li-Ion Smart Battery Charger more...
REI Newsletter Q1 2013 more...
OSCOR Green data files can be displayed on a PC with the help of OSCOR Green Data Viewer. more...
Connecting to the OSCOR Green Spectrum Analyzer using VNC 3rd party software. more...
ORION NLJD Used in Her Majesty's Prison, Bahamas more...
Training FAQ - (En Español)
1. How do I register for an REI Training Course?
2. When is my training course reservation Confirmed?
3. How do I make payment for a Training Course?
4. What is the Training Cancellation Refund Policy?
5. How do I get to REI’s Training Center?
6. Should I rent a car?
7. Where should I stay (Hotel)?
8. What time does training start and end?
9. What is included in the Training Course?
10. How do I obtain an invitation letter for International Visa application?
11. What are some things to do near REI (Cookeville/Algood/Nashville)?
12. What is the primary language in which the courses are taught?
13. Do I need to bring my own equipment?
14. Can REI provide custom training at my location?
- How do I register for an REI Training Course?
To register for an REI training course, click on the online “Application Form” for each class at the end of each course description. This form must be completed to register for an REI training course. Once you complete this form, an REI Sales Manager will contact you regarding your reservation. Three weeks prior to the course date, the Training Coordinator will contact you to confirm your registration.
If you are having problems completing this form, contact REI at email@example.com.
- When is my training course reservation Confirmed?
A training reservation is only “Confirmed” when you receive a “Training Confirmation Email” from the Training Coordinator indicating your reservation is Confirmed.
- How do I pay for a Training Course?
REI accepts credit cards or wire transfer as payment for Training Courses. Payment is required within two (2) weeks prior to the start of the training course.
- What is the Cancellation Refund Policy?
Class Registration is on a first come, first served basis. Refunds are issued if REI is notified at least two (2) weeks prior to the beginning of the course; 50% of the course fee will be assessed if a reservation is cancelled less than two (2) weeks prior to course date. For more information see the links below:
REI On-Site Training Refund Policy
REI Off-Site Training Refund/Cancellation Policy
- How do I get to REI’s Training Center?
REI is located at 455 Security Drive in Algood Tennessee USA, about 90 miles from Nashville (BNA) airport.
Fly into Nashville (BNA) Exit Airport onto I-40 Eastbound, (To Knoxville). Car rental is available at the airport; REI is about 90 minutes drive from the airport. Alternatively, a shuttle service from the airport to Cookeville/Algood is available; however this must be booked in advance.
Contact REI if you need assistance in booking the shuttle service.
Click here for more detailed directions including a map.
- Should I rent a car?
Public transportation in Cookeville is limited and REI does recommend renting a car for local transportation. Rental car agencies are located inside the Nashville Airport and can be contacted at http://www.nashintl.com/Ground_trans/car_rental.aspx
- Where should I stay (Hotel)?
REI has local negotiated rates with the following hotels:
- La Quinta Inns & Suites: (931) 520-3800, REI rate $70+/night, www.lq.com
- Baymont Inn: (931) 525-6668, REI rate $65+/night, www.baymontinns.com
- Comfort Inn & Suites: (931) 372-0086, REI rate $68+/night, www.choicehotels.com
- Holiday Inn Express: (931)881-2000, REI rate $70+/night, www.ichotelsgroup.com
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott: +1 (931) 854-1050, REI rate $69/night, www.marriott.com/bnack
- Clarion Inn: (931) 526-7125, REI rate $49.99+/night, $53.99+/night with local shuttle service, sports bar on property, www.choicehotels.com
Please visit each hotel’s website to get a full description of amenities. Rates listed are subject to change without notice, and do not include tax. Let the reservation desk know you request the REI guest rate.
- What time does training start and end?
Training will begin at 8:30 am (Central Time) and usually ends around 4:30 p.m. On the last day of the course, REI recommends a 6:00 PM or later flight out of BNA Nashville to allow enough time to get from REI to the airport for a Friday departure.
Dress is casual.
- What is included in the Training Course?
- Lunches are provided for regularly scheduled training courses at REI (if you have special food needs, please let us know).
- Each Training Course includes both classroom and hands-on exercises.
- A course manual is provided, as well as a Certificate on successful course completion.
- How do I obtain an invitation letter for International Visa application?
If you need an invitation letter from REI for International Visa application, please e-e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, including the complete name of the trainee, and REI can supply you with an invitation letter.
- What are some things to do near REI (Cookeville/Algood/Nashville)?
Click here for list Restaurants, Shopping, and other things to do in and around the Cookeville/Algood area.
- What is the primary language in which the courses are taught?
Most REI training courses are taught in English. It is required that attendees have a general proficiency in English. REI does have German and Spanish speaking instructors, and special classes are taught in German and Spanish. Custom classes in other languages can be arranged with an interpreter; contact REI if you would like information regarding a custom class with an interpreter.
- Do I need to bring my own equipment?
REI equipment will be provided for training purposes. Please feel free to bring your own equipment to use during exercises or to be evaluated by our technicians while you are in training.
- Can REI provide custom training at my location?
Yes, REI can provide custom training at most locations. Contact REI to discuss pricing and availability of custom training at email@example.com.